INFERTILITY & ADOPTION
The journey to create and build a family is not always easy. 1 in 8 couples have trouble getting pregnant or sustaining a pregnancy.
The emotional rollercoaster of infertility treatments and family building is often overwhelming and stressful for both the individual and couple.
Being able to openly explore your thoughts, feelings, losses and options is an important part of making the most informed and best choice for you and your family. The National Infertility Association RESOLVE provides helpful information and resources related to infertility.
i provide guidance & assistance in the following areas:
- Emotional distress of infertility
- Explore & navigate family building options
- Grief & loss related to miscarriage or selective reduction
- Third party reproduction options
- Developmental tasks in adoption
- Body image and sexual changes
- Post-partum depression & anxiety
- Adoption options: challenges & benefits
- Couples stress
- Adoptive Family Development